Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Go for the eyes, Moo! - Fallout 3 concept art

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This would look good if it wasn't Fallout. But... wait, this isn't really Fallout, it's just called Fallout. Those artists don't even know what they're doing, damnit. Especially those mutants. Especially those fucking mutants.
stevefo2.jpg

THIS IS A SUPER MUTANT YOU HOBOS
dammit

DoppelG

Scholar
Everytime i see Fallout art i'm amazed at how fresh and real it looks (real as in "feeling real", not looking ultrarealistic), negate my previous reply, none of those images come close to being Fallouty.

Faceless

Novice
I for one like the art direction.
The only criticism I have is in regard to the Super Mutant.
Sure a lot of the item designs wouldn't look out of place in Arcanum, but I see that as a positive rather than a negative. Besides, it makes sense that there are similarities. Arcanum's tech consists of using scrap parts and so would/does Fallout 3's.

My worry has never been about how Fallout 3 will look and it still isn't.

Faceless

Novice
Not especially.
Are you trying to imply it was heavily referenced (read: copied)? If so, you are being ridiculous.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
No, seriously - what the fuck is that "Deluxe" shit at the bottom?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Rondel. said:

Another sword :/.

Medieval Post Apocalyptic Fantasy game?

Looks like a detail/alternative to the flaming sword to me. Same grip.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom