Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forgive me, Codex, for I have sinned

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Has to be right? No mod tools. Can't have competition after all.

:M

Silellak

Cipher
pipka said:
You'd sinned a lot earlier, Mister skyway, when under the pressure of hivemind you dropped scores of your first and formerly loved rpg: NWN. You've sinned against your own nature.
What can change the nature of a Skyway?

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Now that you've fallen off your high horse, maybe you'll see how stupid it was to be up there in the first place.

The rest of us are doing perfectly fine down here. Nice of you to join us.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Konjad said:
Lyesmith said:
Konjad said:
racofer said:
MetalCraze said:
So I caved in and bought my first DLC ever yesterday...

2lmv2o7.gif

whawt movie is this froom?
Gran Torino, I suppose.

Oh, I've seen that, can't remember that scene though.
It's the scene where his family are at his house, trying to persuade him to move to a home so they can sell his house.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Unkillable Cat said:
Now that you've fallen off your high horse, maybe you'll see how stupid it was to be up there in the first place.
What high horse? This DLC is no different from old expansion sets and apparently the campaign is quite good.

Tycn

Savant
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Unkillable Cat said:
What high horse? This DLC is no different from old expansion sets and apparently the campaign is quite good.
The high horse of bitching about things you evidently know nothing about?

relootz

Scholar
And i remember you called Arma 2 a POs at start? Care to elaborate?

MetalCraze

Arcane
It indeed was a buggy and unplayable piece of shit at start where none of the new features worked (and after a disappointment that was AA1 which was like OFP cut in two I wouldn't hold my breath). Then half of a year later they've made it all to work. And then they released OA which was the first thing from BIS that was playable right away and brought more improvements to the old formula than any BIS game since OFP.

As for BAF DLC. I feel that 6 bucks for a relatively heavy-weight weapon/unit pack and 8-9 hours of gameplay (much of which was quite old-school'ish) is an adequate price. Not even considering how other DLCs are. Won't pay for PMC DLC though ever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom