Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Female consoletard reviews Risen

tehRPness

Educated
Antihero said:
So what's this doing in GRPG, every hot chick with an opinion gets the spotlight here now? Do we really need that sort of validation? !
Indeed. Had it been some fuck-ugly bitch, nobody in the vast emptiness of entire space would give a flying fuck about what she thought. She can suck it.

tindrli

Arcane
My idea was actually just interview her and then post the interview in the forum, without actually publishing it or giving her the link. Just for our personal trolling pleasure.
:thumbsup:

tennishero

Novice
what is it with dirty sluts attention seeking to nerds nowadays

i get it

basement dwellers are horny virgins, show some flesh and they dont care what you say, they just want that vangina

fucking feminism backwards

"an european american walks upto an native american indian and tells him

"look how advanced ive made your piece of shit land, you used to liive like an animal, i have invented all these great things to enhance life"

the native american is quiet. the pushy white american demands some kind of acknowledgement and asks,

"what the fuck did you have before we came here?"

the native american takes a slow sip from his smoking pipe and responds

"so what you're telling me is, before, when women would cook and clean, and stay in the house and never answer man back. when children wouldn't dare question you, for fear of being beating which was fine. when you worked a hard day, came home to have your dinner ready, and your wife ready to be fucked no matter what mood she was in.... that was better than now, when you *share* the dishes, when you're teenage daughter is out every night, and your son is probably on drugs due to peer pressure, when your wife answers you back almost every sentence and spends every fucking penny you make in IKEA.... when getting a blowjob is now a birthday present, and sex depends on her headache... this is the advancement you've made over what we usedd to have?"

the european american, shut the fuck up, tilted his hat down in acknowledgement, and replied

"to-fucking-che"

baronjohn

Cipher
So did anyone invite her here yet, or are you all too afraid to talk to a girl?

Multi-headed Cow

I'm terrified. What if she wants to have sex with me? What will I do? I'm not ready for this.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
baronjohn said:
So did anyone invite her here yet, or are you all too afraid to talk to a girl?

Ok. I will work on a series of questions and try and contact her.

*puts on gear*

It's on!

ortucis

Prophet
The Risen console port was done by another developer and it was definitely terrible compared to PC version (by PB).

But when reviewers start talking about what developers did or didn't know what to do with an RPG, they better learn more about the developers themselves. So talking about PB "not knowing how to make RPGs" was incredible stupid/ignorant thing to do.

Other than that, I agree with her on difference between what PC and console gamers want.

PS: Risen was awesome but felt like a step back after Gothic 3. Hopefully Risen 2 will be bigger and have enemies other than giant moths/crab people/"evil lizard-men who once ruled the earth".

Varn

Educated
Risen for me was "meh"... yet another Gothic but with a smaller and far more boring world than G1-3, and also a really crappy plot. I couldn't even bring myself to finish it.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
ortucis said:
PS: Risen was awesome but felt like a step back after Gothic 3. Hopefully Risen 2 will be bigger and have enemies other than giant moths/crab people/"evil lizard-men who once ruled the earth".

Since the codex seems to agree that Gothic 2 is superior to Gothic 3, wouldn't a step backwards (aka, towards Gothic 2) be considered incline?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom