Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Felvidek

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
We4uZPy.png

fEmfD8X.png

p1LMNmQ.png

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
THIS GAME deserves front page post and should be in General RPG Discussion. This is wholesome based fun. But not with our JewBot in charge
:takemymoney:

Be Kind Rewind

Educated
Zionist Agent
Gigachad RPG about shoving your boot up the ass of the (((Ottoman)))? No wonder Infinitroon hasn't been cataloguing every fart of the developer and spamming updates. Thanks to the notice of The Wall weekend entertainment is secured with RPG incline at long last, coming to the Codex has finally paid off since I would never have heard of this game otherwise.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Yeah, it also has great art style. So many modern games have bad style or no style. Not this one. My eyes feel good watching just screenshots

Spike

Educated
>Guess I'll go and create a new account on the 'dex
>It's where all the RPG discussion happens
>Find out about Felvidek through the trailer appearing in my recommended shit on jewtube
You guys fucking suck at talking about RPGs.
How is it btw?
  • Completed in 2-3 hours.
kek, fucking nevermind.
I heard about it through here...Works on my machine.

NotSweeper

Educated
It's not generic, which is the reason it interested me. Played through it a couple of times now. I got my money's worth.
It certainly looks unique, problem is I don't want to look at a game, I want to play it. If it's 2-3 hours long what the fuck's the point even? This is what happens when artfags decide to make a game.

Spike

Educated
It's not generic, which is the reason it interested me. Played through it a couple of times now. I got my money's worth.
It certainly looks unique, problem is I don't want to look at a game, I want to play it. If it's 2-3 hours long what the fuck's the point even? This is what happens when artfags decide to make a game.
What if it's a really good two hours?

NotSweeper

Educated
Shit game, short length - good thing.
Really good game, short length - bad thing.
Two, three hours is unacceptable for an RPG.

Spike

Educated
Shit game, short length - good thing.
Really good game, short length - bad thing.
Two, three hours is unacceptable for an RPG.
It's like 6-8 hours. I don't know why you're sperging about muh length so much, a good game is a good game.

Spike

Educated
in DND sessions
I wish people would stop bringing TTRPGs into the discussion. Video games motherfucker.
But I'm saying that you claim that RPGs should be long. However, historically this has not been the case. There are tons of pnp conversion mods on NWN vault that are 5-8 hours long. They are fully enjoyable, full, rich experiences. Not every RPG has to be a big fat retard length saga. There are TONS of those. I can recommend some right now if you're looking for that.

NotSweeper

Educated
There are tons of pnp conversion mods on NWN vault that are 5-8 hours long.
NWN modules aren't really the same thing as a full-fledged game.
It's no skin off my teeth if a game is short but being that I can't sink my teeth into it (cause of the length) I just ain't gonna play it.

Spike

Educated
There are tons of pnp conversion mods on NWN vault that are 5-8 hours long.
NWN modules aren't really the same thing as a full-fledged game.
It's no skin off my teeth if a game is short but being that I can't sink my teeth into it (cause of the length) I just ain't gonna play it.
Yeah I get that. I kind of actually feel the same way about RPGs generally but this game actually seems cool.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom