Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Feedback needed on chopper game

Raapys

Arcane
I'm doing this stupid project in school and decided to make a small game. Anyway, I could use some feedback(gameplay, maps, difficulty, etc.) on it to find things to improve. It's far from finished, still a couple of weeks to go, and it kinda looks like shit, but it's playable. Infinitely so, in fact.

Anyway, the game's basically just about steering a chopper through an infinite obstacle course. You can use any button, mouse or keyboard, to go upwards. Otherwise it'll fall slowly towards the ground. With just one available control, it should fit right in with other next-gen games.

It's a 10MB download, just extract and play. It uses Unity, so I'm assuming all the dependency stuff is in order. Works fine on my secondary computer, at least.

Download: http://www.2shared.com/file/5Ez9oE7I/Chopper.html

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom