Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road delayed.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
http://www.justpushstart.com/2011/08/10 ... c-delayed/

“We just wanted to drop in here and let you know that due to circumstances beyond our control, Lonesome Road won’t be out this month. This isn’t due to any major issue with the code or content, but there are lots of factors involved in releasing these things, and one of those is causing us to slip past our intended release date.

We don’t have an exact date yet, but we’re working to get it out as quickly as possible. We’ll be announcing the final date, along with a couple of other interesting FNV-related items in the near future.””

The same guy that called people paranoid about wondering if this DLC would be delayed:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/t ... ge__st__40

Good lord, you guys are paranoid.

It will be out in August. We delayed OWB because of the patch. We don't have that worry with LR.
Actual date will be announced soon (don't ask me when, I don't make those decisions).

Discuss!

Luzur

Good Sir
well its the end to their "Courier Saga" or what they call it.

prob gonna try to make it epic and deep.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Who cares if it is delayed? I have other things to do anyway.

racofer

Thread Incliner
J_C said:
Who cares if it is delayed? I have other things to do anyway.

2e6bwk8.png

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Luzur said:

Judging by the holotapes of Ulysses you can find in OWB, the guy is going to be grade A quality MCA as far as NPCs go.

Captain Shrek

Vaarna_Aarne said:
Luzur said:

Judging by the holotapes of Ulysses you can find in OWB, the guy is going to be grade A quality MCA as far as NPCs go.

I am just worried about that. I really expect him to be a good character. I am still confused as to why will he want to fight the Courier. Apparently, making them fight would be the rookie's mistake of RPGs when you already know the result. Courier can only win since he's you. I am expecting something better.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Captain Shrek said:
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Luzur said:

I am just worried about that. I really expect him to be a good character. I am still confused as to why will he want to fight the Courier. Apparently, making them fight would be the rookie's mistake of RPGs when you already know the result. Courier can only win since he's you. I am expecting something better.
If I know my Obsidian right fighting Ulysses is going to be the very last way out. And even then, I'm sure it's going to be alright.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
delay's fine with me. haven't had time to properly get into hh or owb yet anyway.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Delays have never bothered me... better to have a good release and a good product rather than a rushed shitty one.

Extreme cases like Duke Nukem Forever aside of course.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom