Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 2 Restoration Project 2.0 Released

Lothers

Scholar
Downloading now!

gothemasticator

Scholar
Well, Killap also updated his unofficial patch, which still does not add new content, so you're good there.

Mister Arkham

Scholar
Oh. Very nice. I like the idea of a lot of the things that have been added, but have never felt that any of it was particularly well implemented. I'll still give it another shot though, especially if they've redesigned some of the new regions.

I've got to say that the project definitely needs a new writer, though. Or at least a much, much better editor.

fuzzball

Novice
Why I can't see the damage I've done in the messages window (though I can see all the damage the other characters do)? Is this a bug or a new "feature"? Also, why the fuck some enemies die so hard? I've seen the death animation for nearly 20 times of some dude I've fought just to be magically resurected the next round. This is ridiculous, what is the purpose of the death animation if the enemy just gets up on his feet the next round?

fuzzball

Novice
Yes, I've knocked him down. He falls down with blood coming from his body but he just gets up on his feet like nothing happened the next round. I've even seen the death animation when is practically left with just one half of the body and still he gets up the next round.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom