Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Excellent Fable 2 review

darthdarther

Novice
People here are shitting on Fallout 3 and not shitting on Fable 2 enough. Since I'm already done with FO3 and it did jackshit for me, I've been debating whether to get Fable 2. I got bored with the first Fable quickly, but amid all the fan-jerking that Fable 2 is a glorious improvement it was hard to decide if I wanted to give it another shot. This review, from the same guys in this thread, convinced me that Molyneux won't be getting a second chance from me. I'm going to buy the first and second STALKERs instead, and maybe an RPG that offers me real choices. But you don't see those around anymore.

Repeatedly whistling at somebody until they agree to sleep with you does not constitute a convincing depiction of human interaction, any more than constantly fast traveling between small areas to fulfill the various stages of a quest constitutes adventure.
Pithy lines like that are the stuff of real writing. Kudos to whomever's the author.

DefJam101

Arcane
fable2map-1.jpg

:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom