Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

EVEN RACISM!

Whiner

Augur
Is this game racist? Pls tell, I don't like to be racist and play it.

dbx

Arcane
Patron
Unfortunately Geralt is a dirty liberal and you can't treat the Scoia'tael with the contempt those subhuman scum deserve.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
The Defender of the Faith quest does make fun of College L1bruls. Also, the possibility of befriending the Bloody Baron caused some amazing SJW butthurt. Yeah, I don't care about his personal stuff.
He helped Ciri and the little girl and that makes him a decent character, as far as characters in The Witcher universe goes.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
The Defender of the Faith quest does make fun of College L1bruls. Also, the possibility of befriending the Bloody Baron caused some amazing SJW butthurt. Yeah, I don't care about his personal stuff.
He helped Ciri and the little girl and that makes him a decent character, as far as characters in The Witcher universe goes.
The wife cheated on him while he was at war, so ass wooping fully deserved,not that i condone such a harsh behavior....maybe:lol:

made

Arcane
Dunno about the English version but in the original NPCs constantly complain about "blacks".

Keshik

Arcane
Unfortunately Geralt is a dirty liberal and you can't treat the Scoia'tael with the contempt those subhuman scum deserve.

Do you have more encounters with them rather than the one off in Velen ? I ran into them and killed them after they started giving me lip on that quest. Found it funny they were camped in sight of the Inn at Crossroads.

dbx

Arcane
Patron
The Scoia'tael have the weakest Gwent deck (probably because the leader is a woman).

I don't know how far i am in the main quest, but having explored the two big maps (Skellige, Novigrad/Velen) i have found 3 camps and had like two encounters with them.

Gerrard

Arcane
The reason the little girl was in the forest in the first place is because his bandits stole all the food from the peasants, and she will probably end up getting raped by them as well once she grows up a bit.
:greatjob:

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
The reason the little girl was in the forest in the first place is because his bandits stole all the food from the peasants, and she will probably end up getting raped by them as well once she grows up a bit.
:greatjob:

Beats going to Oxenfurt and becoming a l1brul.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
True, and how they want to defeat the "blacks" and drive them out of the north.

large.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom