Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Easter Eggs...

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Will there be a tribute to aphatmc~ in AoD?

Fez

Erudite
That would be a much more terrifying enemy than a D&D style beholder.

Section8

Cipher
A "multiheaded dicks hitting ass and leg oh god its heavan" easter egg would be awesome, just for the utterly baffled reaction of those not privy to the reference.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
I think VD mentioned something about a community member graveyard a while back.

GhanBuriGhan

Erudite
Nicolai said:
I think VD mentioned something about a community member graveyard a while back.
I could imagine it might be tempting to go where all of us have shut up. Ahhh, the silence, the peace....

Müg

Scholar
Maybe he could do something like Dungeon Seige and put member-named mobs in a secret dungeon.

Personally, I want more references like "if they can put a man on the throne why can't they put one in my mouth" or something, not just multi-headed dicks.

the lulz

Novice
The game definitely needs a super secret Potion of Motherfucking Chocolatemilk, possibly enabling God mode?

GiordanoWC

Novice
See, now I wish I'd been on these forums longer, so that I could've said something outta left field that woulda made it to the easter eggs.

"you see a tombstone"

"You look closer at the tombstone, apparently it belongs to GiordanoWC. He was the Italian Stallion, he met his end through a plate of fettucine."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom