Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Duck and Cover lives

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
<A href="http://www.duckandcover.net">Duck and Cover</a> is now back online.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Yes ha ha ha .None of my business but should not megatron recieve now a sPeCiaL title for his sPeCiaL image ?

Like "fist adminatrix " or something ;)

Dan

Liturgist
I think this proves he should be a permenent admin, it makes everything much more fun.

Ghetto Goose

Novice
It was working for me today, but after posting something about how Killzig should be held partially accountable for what Kreegle did, I was banned.

Now I'm the only ban on DaC.

Ain't I somethin'?

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Ghetto Goose said:
It was working for me today, but after posting something about how Killzig should be held partially accountable for what Kreegle did, I was banned.

Now I'm the only ban on DaC.

Ain't I somethin'?

Lets see. An admin that had left the site for 2 months ? get pissed from the current admin actions questionable yes but still and he closes the site while nolbody else agrees.

Now with the former admin gone and *HATED* Ghetto Goose critisizes the current admin and says that he shares the responsibility with the other HATED now gone admin (which is basically not true but still) .

So why were you banned Ghetto Goose ?

Because they cannot punish the HATED GONE ADMIN that basically fu****red the site people still have hate inside.

So when you posted critisizing Killzig the " I got to kick "K......" ass feeling found the easy way out and instead of him that is invunerable because he has left YOU got your ass kicked from D&C.

That happens all the time. Big CEO outsources jobs in India so that he/she can get a big fat $$$ bonus. But he is invunerable so the hate of the white collars USA workers instead drops on the "curries" a deragatory term for indians.

That is how the world works Ghetto Goose .

Rayt

Liturgist
I don't see the comparisson with big companies and how messageboard posters are blue collared workers, but from what I've understand, I do agree with you Chris that what Killzig did was a bit petty. But since he's the admin, his word is law, so he had the right to do it.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Rayt said:
I don't see the comparisson with big companies and how messageboard posters are blue collared workers, but from what I've understand, I do agree with you Chris that what Killzig did was a bit petty. But since he's the admin, his word is law, so he had the right to do it.

No Killzig is the blue collared worker.He actually has to spend a few hours every day to run the site.

And i dont think that it was a bit petty .

Hell i would have done the same.

The gods were angry and Ghetto Goose was the sacrificial lamb.

Now the god are calm and i am glad.

JohnPNP

Novice
wow, what a jackass.
Killzig could and did do something
he banned Kreegle
and whenever you put the name kreegle it turns into sheepfucker
this wasn't some funny prank
this was a declaration of war.

Ghetto Goose

Novice
Oh come on.

Killz had been looking for an excuse to ban me for a long time. This wasn't one. Or a good enough one.

What really bothers me, is why the hated in the first place, before all this happened. I've pm'd him(get me banned from #fallout) askin him nicely why he was so mean to me all of a sudden.

He used to be nice, anyway.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Ghetto Goose said:
Oh come on.

Killz had been looking for an excuse to ban me for a long time. This wasn't one. Or a good enough one.

What really bothers me, is why the hated in the first place, before all this happened. I've pm'd him(get me banned from #fallout) askin him nicely why he was so mean to me all of a sudden.

He used to be nice, anyway.

Oh ok then .

It seems i was wrong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom