Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age preview

Saxon1974

Prophet
Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen the first part of that video before.

A few comments;

Is it possible the king could look any more Gay in that armour?

Worst PR comment in that video "As you can see this is a world you'll be dying to explore"....Hmm oh really?!!!

I agree it looks more like another cinematic style movie like Mass Effec than Baldur's Gate.

What I wanna know is, if its like Baldur's gate why do we always see the same PR views of the guys standing around talking so much? I wanna see a video of walking around the exploring stuff or something, he said "Ok you can now explore the camp" and I thought ok good were gonna see some exploration and then we just got that caged prisoner bit again...

I have yet to see any footage of anything that tells me how the game is going to play.

I have to say this video made me less interested in the game than I was before. At this point Im going to wait for the codex breakdown on the game before purchasing, just doesn't look that great so far.

Andhaira

Arcane
Doesn't DA have a zoom out slider, which you can use to play the game in bg viewpoint style?

Oh well. It looks sweet though, even so.

Saxon1974

Prophet
Suchy said:
Jaime Lannister said:
This is really old.
Looks like I missed it then, though so far I haven't paid too much attention to this game.

I saw the second half of that vid along time ago, but I had not seen the first part. I hope this game is decent, but Im leaning toward I doubt it.

BonziBUDDY

Scholar
This game is looking really really good cant wait to try it. I'll be happy if it's just half as good as BGII.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom