Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dominions 6: ProfessionalThroneSitters II, MA Edition

Standard Game or Disciple Game

• I want a standard game, let's not interact with the lepers

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Disciple game, hit me with those Disease checks

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Sign me up

Dayyālu

Arcane
Mapnuke 2 seems to throw out fairly more "balanced" results compared to the ingame generator. Still too many caves and too few water provinces, but I'll work around it.

That said, time for some claims for nations:

Catacombs
Optimist
coldcrow
Malakal
InD_ImaginE
Popot
Hag
Trash Player
Berekän

Johannes , I did not understood if you're in or not.

For me, I wanted to take MA Agartha, but the love is not clicking. So I'll claim MA Caelum: Reign of the Seraphim.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Oy! Ma è così che tratti i tuoi compagni latini?

il-senso-di-fassino-per-il-computer.jpg

Scusi scusi

Johannes

Arcane
Mapnuke 2 seems to throw out fairly more "balanced" results compared to the ingame generator. Still too many caves and too few water provinces, but I'll work around it.

Catacombs
Optimist
coldcrow
Malakal
InD_ImaginE
Popot
Hag
Trash Player
Berekän

For me, I wanted to take MA Agartha, but the love is not clicking. So I'll claim MA Caelum: Reign of the Seraphim.
Yeah I'm in, as Phaeacia if I can get a normal coastal start and not a cuck island. Wakanda Forever!

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Ill take Marignon I guess

Not sure if this is a "fuck this guy" nation like EA Ubar or not. If it is I might change to something else

Somebody pick Emor please, I want to actually feel the meme for real

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I think they’re a solid nation, shouldn’t get you dog-pilled just for existing. That said you are honour-bound to make a flying-heat aura-exploding flagellant bless. Let the memes flow.

Yeah that's literally the first thing that cross my mind when I see the roster :lol:

Not sure what will it be but Jihad Flagellant is probably what most people see the moment they see the roster

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Catacombs
Optimist
coldcrow
Malakal
InD_ImaginE
Popot
Hag
Trash Player
Berekän

Never had a bad game with birds, excellent spot not being too strong or too weak with plenty of lore and summons to play with. Also fast and thats always nice.

I'll keep the trend of poor choices from the previous game. Uruk for me.
Better than Ur but you're stil playing with fire...

Not sure if this is a "fuck this guy" nation like EA Ubar or not. If it is I might change to something else

Somebody pick Emor please, I want to actually feel the meme for real
They're kinda weak but sacred cav isn't bad I guess. Also some angels.

Sinilevä

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

Catacombs
Optimist
coldcrow
Malakal
InD_ImaginE
Popot
Hag
Trash Player
Berekän

Na'Ba for me please.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
You. You enjoy pain. I've never even started to understand Ind, they look like the meme nation supreme.
Yeah, now that I've sobered up I'm not so sure.
Gonna give them a try anyway, and test them more thoroughly. Also the price increase of temples in dom6 worries me a bit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom