Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do you want Drog to takeover TSLRP from the leaked beta?

Should Drog buttrape TG and finish this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

racofer

Thread Incliner
Plain and simple question. Considering Team Gizka is too busy jerking off to it's forum worshipers on a daily basis, and that they will never release this thing anytime sooner than infinity, why not have Drog to complete this and probably in a much shorter period of time and most likely way more polished than TG ever would?

Fez

Erudite
I don't know if Drog has any interest in TSLRP at all and he's only got so much spare time. He's doing good work with Arcanum right now.

Pastel

Scholar
I think drog should show those bastards who the real idiot savant is.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Fez said:
I don't know if Drog has any interest in TSLRP at all and he's only got so much spare time. He's doing good work with Arcanum right now.

His interest or spare time has nothing to do with the codex hivemind's will.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
No, because then we'd probably have to listen to even more of his bitching and moaning when he doesn't get his way and watch him cancel his work multiple times before he finishes again.

Fuck that.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I'd prefer Arcanum (a true gem) to get even more polished than one of the hundreds of mediocre games out there to get properly finished.

Fez

Erudite
Elwro said:
I'd prefer Arcanum (a true gem) to get even more polished than one of the hundreds of mediocre games out there to get properly finished.

This too.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Of course this will never happen.

But hypothetically if it happened, I really can't begin to imagine the amount of DRAMA it would generate.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Perhaps we should pretend we are doing it, tell everyone everywhere (mainly the TG forums) we are doing it, do some artwork or something as proof, just for the lulz of every TG forum member coming here threatening to sue us for copyright infringement :D

MetalCraze

Arcane
Drog would've actually FINISHED this damn shit.
And some moments of it wouldn't feel like they were done by amateurs

WhiskyWolf

Novice
racofer said:
Perhaps we should pretend we are doing it, tell everyone everywhere (mainly the TG forums) we are doing it, do some artwork or something as proof, just for the lulz of every TG forum member coming here threatening to sue us for copyright infringement :D
This not a bad idea...

Of course some of you morons with no life will probably do it.

Pastel

Scholar
I volunteer. Team Gizka is a great source of lulz, remember last time?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Pastel said:
Fully seconding this.

Also, we should get this done fo' realz, so the DRAMA will be even more intense and arousing.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Fez said:
Elwro said:

This too.
'Nuff said.
Leave Drog alone

MetalCraze

Arcane
Pastel said:

Let's Play Team Gizka
I volunteer too. Last time when we even DIDN'T try to do anything they've locked their forums for a week

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
No. Drog should continue making Arcanum more awesome until he dies.

But it's a good question, because Team Gizka obviously needs talented people like Drog.

edit: I'd be in on Let's play Team Gizka too, but unfortunately they know me all too well. Even gave me a kick-ass customized Carrot Top avatar! :D

My thoughts: I like Arcanum, I like to play Arcanum, I like to play Arcanum often. The bugs and coding that was not done properly left the game with a lot of bugs. That makes me sad. Drog came along and put a lot of effort and work into the polishing of this patch he made. Of course there was feedback from a lot of people who actively followed the patch and a lot of people helped with the grammar and things. Anyway... I like Arcanum even more, because of the work he put in to it. And about the drama, look around the forum, there are people who log on the Codex daily to try to stir things up on purpose. Give him a break, he does Arcanum justice. Yay Drog :cool:

Oh, concerning what the post is about. Having him do it is fine, just don't forget Arcanum. :P

Helton

Arcane
Fat Dragon said:
No, because then we'd probably have to listen to even more of his bitching and moaning when he doesn't get his way and watch him cancel his work multiple times before he finishes again.

Fuck that.

Yeah, pretty much. Someone brings a ball and they expect special treatment. They don't get it they want to take their toys home. Of course they come back, that's the nature of the thing, but it's still annoying and embarassing to watch. Don't give him a slinkey.

Balor

Arcane
Hah, I'm quite sure he'd finish it YEARS ago. But I doubt that he would want that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom