Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Demon Lord Reincarnation released

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Tags: Demon Lord Reincarnation; Graverobber Foundation

Graverobber Foundation continue their noble quest of bringing roleplaying games to the colourblind, and have now graced us with their new dungeon crawler epic, Demon Lord Reincarnation. A more original title could hardly be asked for.

Here, have a trailer and a list of features for good measure:

In ancient times, the land of Isigwere was terrorized by monsters led by Leinad, the Demon Lord. His reign of terror ended when a group of heroes defeated him and sealed him deep underground. After their victory, the heroes disappeared, and a maze was built to prevent the Demon Lord from escaping, should he awaken again.

Today, the seal is broken, and monsters swarm the maze as the moment of the Demon Lord's reincarnation draws near. Adventurers from all over the world have gathered together to defeat Leinad once again.

KEY FEATURES
  • Assemble a party of four heroes from 20+ character types
  • Survive through brutal turn-based battles, where poor judgment can result in a permanent loss of a party member
  • Unlock new skills in the heat of the battle, from devastating attacks to underhanded moves
  • Find safe spots to regain your strength and make sure the monsters won't get a drop on you
  • Enjoy stylish visuals supported by atmospheric music and rocking battle tunes
  • Defeat Leinad to continue the story through his perspective and escape the dungeon while commanding an army of monsters

Men, I can't wait to defeat the demon lord Daniel in the land of Wysiwyg. If your trigger-finger is as itchy as mine, you can get the game off Steam or GOG for about 30 Polish zloty.

Zerth

Arbiter
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Pretty cool,
the butcher's sprite looks like Leatherface, and trailer soundtrack reminds me of usual megaten combat music.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh, it's codex developed?

I had it on the wishlist anyways and wanted to ask for impressions but in that case i'm throwing in some shekels to support the community for sure, I mean, i even have redaxium 1 &2, hope it's good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom