Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

ciox

Liturgist
I also remember Vince lamenting picking up the Torque engine and that it was an endless source of pain. He also said in 2008, I think it was, that he'd have all the combat systems done that year, seemingly being optimistic about releasing the game somewhat soon. Final release was in 2015.
Why did they pick a pain in the ass engine that they're not experienced with? The result is better than the pic you posted but I can't but wonder.
What the fuck else was there back in 2008 you dumbfuck zoomer?
The situation wasn't great, but Unity was already around in some form and Unreal Development Kit became available for the public in November 2009. There is no form of torture in the world that could make me use Torque 3D.

Cohesion

Scholar
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I also remember Vince lamenting picking up the Torque engine and that it was an endless source of pain. He also said in 2008, I think it was, that he'd have all the combat systems done that year, seemingly being optimistic about releasing the game somewhat soon. Final release was in 2015.
Why did they pick a pain in the ass engine that they're not experienced with? The result is better than the pic you posted but I can't but wonder.
What the fuck else was there back in 2008 you dumbfuck zoomer?
Not a zoomer, I'm just not a gamedev nerd and I wasn't even into RPGs back then. Being unnecessarily aggressive doesn't make you more knowledged, don't act dumb.
Kindness is a rare commodity around here. After 8000 messages, I believe you know that very well
Lol kindness. This Turk somehow earned ignore. And that's an achieviement.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
I like the new map.
Started a bit late, as I'm generally short on time for gaming, so only recently finished my first playthrough.
I didn't like the map screen before, but do like that I can now see where everything is which I was wondering about before

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom