Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CodexChat

MCA
I have this terribly horrendous idea of an IRC style IM chat room on main forums page with the list of online members. It would be this small box at the right site, right under online members section. Those of us in need of an immediate derp fix (ie. forever alone) could satisfy their needs there and maybe post less shit in GD.

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Also there's always the Steam Group Chatroom. Always several bros online to have a monocled GD discussion.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
There has been the #RPGCodex chat room on IRC for ever (on gamesurge). Nobody ever visits there.

MetalCraze

Arcane
But people visit Codex DS. Maybe one day it will reach the greatness of #fallout in its Golden Age. Admittedly though we don't have people who cum on their monitor and make the photo of it.

laclongquan

Arcane
:olo:

IRC is useful for firesharing only. Discussions are not very convenient, due to the transient nature of its. The most depraved, passionate, opinionated chatroom I ever used, #lurk on IRChighway, is petered out simply because there's no equivalence of retardoed threads like ours. It's hard to get blood up when you know people will forget it all by next week.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
but what about those people who think installing steam on their computer will result in tentacle rape from jewish overlords i pity those people

though maybe not because of their lack of codex chat

Kz3r0

Arcane
I have this terribly horrendous idea of an IRC style IM chat room on main forums page with the list of online members. It would be this small box at the right site, right under online members section. Those of us in need of an immediate derp fix (ie. forever alone) could satisfy their needs there and maybe post less shit in GD.
Start a conversation.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
but what about those people who think installing steam on their computer will result in tentacle rape from jewish overlords i pity those people

though maybe not because of their lack of codex chat
At least people don't create hundreds of alts and join with different nicknames. What's more important there's no prosper or andhaira, so I actually like it very much. There are only nice people and skyway.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
This made about 45 emails my in nbox until i left the conversation. Why in gods name is send an email on by default. Turn it off by default.

attackfighter

Magister
you could always check if prosper is streaming, and if he is you can chat with him while he rambles about nonsense and disregards what you write

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom