Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex SC2 match-ups

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hello. I just got the beta and would like to play some games some time. My handle is Wintermute. Cheers!

Monocause

Arcane
You haven't provided your nick. You need to write what's after the dot (fe. "Monocause.monocause"), else we can't add you.

What gateway are you on?

a wild nigger

Educated
No - you're on US, I assume. Added you and it worked, so unless there is another wintermute.wintermute here you're on US. Your friend may have given you a US key (I'm assuming this is how that works, and you got in through the invite a friend thing, I don't really know though).

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
My friend is also from Sweden so that would be weird. And unless the friendlist thingie is case sensitive, I should be wintermute.wintermute. Otherwise, it's Wintermute.wintermute.

a wild nigger

Educated
Hmm. It's not case sensitive and I've tried adding a bunch of people from the European server and had no success, but it added you.

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Oh alright. I guess he must've somehow acquired a US beta then. Looking forward to playing with you, a wild nigger.

a wild nigger

Educated
Lockkaliber said:
Oh alright. I guess he must've somehow acquired a US beta then. Looking forward to playing with you, a wild nigger.

Wait, are you Wintermute on teamliquid.net? His profile says US so I assume it's not you, in which case he is probably the wintermute.wintermute on the US servers. God, fuck battle.net 2.0. Why the fuck can't you add people across servers sdksdklsdklsdkl

kris

Arcane
We should get some 2v2 going, but I have not seen any online much. devastator a couple of times

relootz

Scholar
man i played vs Kris and i won! Sorry Kris but i am a happy camper! :D

kris

Arcane
I should have played toss ;)

Naw, I did my usual mistakes. This time I forgot to build refineries in expansions and found myself without gas when I needed fliers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom