Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex modders challenge #1- Quests - Skyrim

Baron

Arcane
We're always saying we can do better. And by God, it would be hard to do worse. And we're going to buy it anyway... so who's game?

Entrants must write a Quest for a Skyrim modpack to be released under the infamous Codex brand. We'll gather a few reources for the toolset in this or another thread. Then simply produce a TRUE RPGer quest and make the pack the #1 choice on every reviewer's essential modpack lists.

Collect all finished entrants one month after the game is released... so start writing. Come on, Workshoppers. Why else are you here? Who's in?

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jaesun said:
Why would I waste time on a fucking shit game?

You sure do waste a lot of time yelling how shit it is in every thread you can find.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Actually, on second thought, I'd do some stuff for the lulz. I just don't have a good PC (can't even run Morrowind...) so I'd be limited to syntax coding and/or dialogues. :smug:

tindrli

Arcane
well we could start a story together like one big happy family.. :love: and everyone will add something

Baron

Arcane
Adding Surf Solar to the Real Men column and the rest y'all to the Slack Jawed Faggots column (Jaesun better go in the Real Man column too as punishment.) Mastermind wins Immunity.

Surf Solar, post any good tutorials you find or the general concept of your Quest, if you want... just for the sake of updates. I'll find some tutorials this weekend. Have fun writing.

Lexx

Cipher
Surf Solar said:
Wouldn't even touch that thing with a hot fork.

A true codexian would finish the game at least 7 times first.

My quest would be about an orc who wants to be a fucking manorc with a big beard, but he can't grow a beard, so the pc has to find a beard for him. It will have lots of morally grey choices and a deep touch of true manlyness.

But it would need an orc nude bodymodel, because i want the player to see the big orc penis in at least one scene. After all, what would be a manly quest without at least one nude body scene.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Surf Solar said:
Actually, on second thought, I'd do some stuff for the lulz. I just don't have a good PC (can't even run Morrowind...) so I'd be limited to syntax coding and/or dialogues. :smug:

FYI, this is a subconscious way of escaping real work on "What Remains" :M

lisac2k

Liturgist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
shihonage said:
Surf Solar said:

Due to the Domino Effect, I feel the urge to ask about "Shelter" right now.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
lisac2k said:
shihonage said:
Surf Solar said:

Due to the Domino Effect, I feel the urge to ask about "Shelter" right now.

So, how's the work on 2238 going? :M

:P

tindrli

Arcane
Freelance Henchman said:
How about a quest where you help a tranny to transition? You must fetch a pair of scissors, some pain-killing herbs and a pretty dress. NO QUEST COMPASS!

this could be defenetly a part of the quest!!!! :love:

How about a series of side-quests given by the Mages Guild only if you're not a member (thus expendable so who cares) wherein you go clean up their messes? If would be an easy way to introduce some unique locations, along with funky scenery and game effects.

Considering the paranoia the Mages Guild has about their research, they'd probably send someone with you to secure the area afterwards. So a basic companion system would be needed.

tindrli

Arcane
Genma:TheDestroyer said:
How about a series of side-quests given by the Mages Guild only if you're not a member (thus expendable so who cares) wherein you go clean up their messes? If would be an easy way to introduce some unique locations, along with funky scenery and game effects.

Considering the paranoia the Mages Guild has about their research, they'd probably send someone with you to secure the area afterwards. So a basic companion system would be needed.

if the one of the mages will make you tranny for actualy solving the quest and other involving tranny transition im in!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom