Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Chris Avellone takes IGN through New Vegas

• Thread starter Deleted member 7219
  • Start date

Lesifoere

Liturgist
MCA's facebook profile pic is quite scrumptious. And manly. My my my.

Radisshu

Prophet
Xor said:
To be fair, I'm pretty sure Gaider would have left while the entire Codex was laughing at his shitty book.

Would have been funnier to see his reactions to that than to a single obsessive poster though

kris

Arcane
Matt7895 said:
Why did Gaider leave the Codex, anyway? From what I remember, he gave as much as he took. Was he banned by the good doctors of Bioware?

At any rate, he dodged a bullet.

Radisshu

Prophet
Lesifoere said:
Radisshu said:
How many codexers just added him?

I didn't. Feels kinda creepy to.

Fuck, I did. First person I don't actually know I add, too.

He's got tons of people commending him for various games on his log, it's weird.

Vibalist

Arcane
i dont think its wierd to add him. plenty of minor celebrities have facebook profiles where random people drop in and drop a line.

the guy has 900 friends. surely not all of them are people he knows in real life.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Blind said:
damn I'm not sure I can watch this whole video, his voice is just too faggoty and obnoxious (I'm sorry Chris, you're very talented but get ellucution classes or an accent coach or something).

the fuck is wrong with you guys? are you all from Arkansas? jesus.

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I've been friends with our glorious overlord for a year. I like to browse his pictures and imagine I partake in his everyday life.

No not really but I couldn't resist the temptation of adding him.

Achilles

Arcane
Still no info on Gaider's love life? Can I at least get an update on Pete Hines? Who is he dating currently?

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Alexandros said:
Still no info on Gaider's love life? Can I at least get an update on Pete Hines? Who is he dating currently?

AP_17.png

Radisshu

Prophet
Oh, well. Do not trust internet photos.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom