Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Can someone explain what an idle mmo is

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
It is pretty correct tbh. And at times, I think the VPN to protect yourself or antivirus or lifelock is a fucking scam. Thst shit starts adding up. Now VPN to get shit from blocked countries is fine and dandy though.

Sykar

Arcane
Well it is kinda like Al Bundy
iu

But with MMOs instead of TV.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I play one of these it's called the stock market, you purchase several micro-transaction packs in bulk then wait until the numbers go up.

Mise

Not The Best Games
Developer
Don't get me wrong these type of games are vapid and shallow, but I had more fun in these types of games than I did in GW2 at launch(rarely played afterwards). At least these games have some kind of good progression... even if that lasts only for a couple of weeks until the SPECIAL PROMO panels start kicking in

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
IDLE CHAMPIONS SUCKS ASS!!!

Every quest they reset you to default dwarf minus everything. Accidentally quit a quest? Back to nothing. Fucking worthless waste it is. If you grind to where your dudes are doing trillions of damage and then you cut them to nothing, then what’s the fucking point. Maybe I want them to steamroll the fucking quests.

Fucking retarded.

DO NOT BOTHER!!!!

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
There is “sucks ass” and there is ”SUCKS FUCKING ASTEROID APE ASS!!!”

This is the latter. At least other games I tried you keep your progress on your bitches or toons, this one just erases it.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Dare I try another?

Er more recent

Bah… ENGLISH I need.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom