Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

bg2 mods

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I was thinking of reinstalling bg2 and TOB and playing through them from start to finish. Any suggestions for what mods to add? I remember one for skipping irenicus's dungeon that i'll probably use. Anything else worthwhile out there?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Oldmanpaco is starting a Let's Play of the Baldur's Gate series with a rather big-huge list of mods. Poke at the ones mentioned in his thread and pick from that.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Jaesun said:
I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THESE NEW SHIT ALTS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!1.cz!!!

I'm not an alt you fucking faggot. PM VoD to confirm it if you don't believe me.

zodden

Scholar
Mastermind said:
I was thinking of reinstalling bg2 and TOB and playing through them from start to finish. Any suggestions for what mods to add? I remember one for skipping irenicus's dungeon that i'll probably use. Anything else worthwhile out there?

I am going to give this a try when I actually get the time to install it...

BiG World Project (BWP) v9.0

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/44661-bi ... t-bwp-v90/

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
What kind of paladin is she? Vanilla? Because all 3 paladin kits kick vanilla in the balls. Though I guess I could change that with the editor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom