Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Banished has been released today

Disgruntled

Savant
Was interested but the lack of content puts me off. Keen to know how many towns people will build before they get sick of it.

set

Cipher
Well, an editor is in the works, so that helps.

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
The next Codex Server Fundraiser will now have to raise approximately $2,000 more thanks to missing referral money

#whisky2014
cfhfl3i6.jpg

oscar

Arcane
Not the deepest city-building sim out there by a long shot, but quite relaxing and strangely addictive (the music and flow of the seasons is somewhat hypnotic). I've clocked in a good 12 hours and I'm still enjoying it (other 'Dexers have claimed they got bored a lot earlier than that) but it could definitely do with more late game content, some balancing and variation.

A mod kit is going to be released and the game is already a solid base to work from. Considering it's been a Steam best seller (even a lot of my casual friends have picked it up) hopefully a strong modding community will form.

curry

Arcane
I got bored after a couple of hours. There's not much to do after you figure out how to avoid the early mass starvation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom