Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban someone.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Someone needs to be banned but I'm not sure who. Codex, praise tell me who should be banned?

MCA
I propose an arena type game for banning members. Every one willing suggests someone for banning. At the end of each month, the two most suggested members are given a subject to debate. Then, after a couple days of discuss!ing, the one the audience thinks is the more retarded one will then be banned for a month and the victor will decide on the subject of the next round, along with an immunity from being nominated for the next month.

If one is defeated for more than once, add +1 month per previous defeats to his ban. If one is victor for more than once, add +1 month per previous victories to his immunity.

Obviously, this will be a great device for people like Liberal to redeem themselves and remove the stigmas on themselves.

SoupNazi

villain of the story said:
I propose an arena type game for banning members. Every one willing suggests someone for banning. At the end of each month, the two most suggested members are given a subject to debate. Then, after a couple days of discuss!ing, the one the audience thinks is the more retarded one will then be banned for a month and the victor will decide on the subject of the next round, along with an immunity from being nominated for the next month.

If one is defeated for more than once, add +1 month per previous defeats to his ban. If one is victor for more than once, add +1 month per previous victories to his immunity.

Obviously, this will be a great device for people like Liberal to redeem themselves and remove the stigmas on themselves.

This is genius. Why did I ever think you were a retard?

justheat

Barely Literate

this fits into my project. i am capable of creating an arena already. 4 shot rule, 100 health each, each shot hurts for 25. we free-for-all.

although i want my first private test with others to include decent enemy ai so we can have an option of fighting or alliancing with bots.

Unwanted

Atheist

Unwanted
Shitposter
roses are red
violets are blue
you are my favorite
touhou

hanssolo

Educated
Second thread requesting to be banned in as many months, drago?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

I fully support this idea.

Mods, is there anyone we can implement this? A battle of merit to decide who gets banned and who shouldn't?

curry

Arcane

how about the one who suggest someone to be banned has to face him in a poll? and the loser gets a ban

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Really, with the ignore list, there isn't much of a reason to ban anyone unless they start spamming or something.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
commie said:
Ban justheat and all the other Prosper alts. He isn't even trying anymore.

^implying he ever was

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom