Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Badges

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Sorry for making new thread...ok, I'm not sorry, I like that...but I'm interested how to get all this badges? And what they means, for example, "I'm very into cock and ball torture"?

There are also this big, political. It will be a big problem, If I get France flag?

EDIT: Crispy, don't be mad on me, I don't live there.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
treasure-of-sierra-madre-badges.gif

La vie sexuelle

Learned

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I've actually seen this film for the first time this weekend. It's an amazing experience. Very very slow burn, but a great payoff. 10/10 film.

The character in these frames actually has a very strong Spanish accent. Which might be similar in strength to OPs French accent.
Also... this character eventually meets its inevitable doom. Which is a fate might await the OP, as well.

I wanna say it's a very good, and smart, jab from Crispy, but I'm sure it's only a coincidence.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Wonder who was the Cain Lenin of Vatniks? Who was the original?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't. But I really intrested what that means.
Each badge implies participation in a certain fundraiser. It's passively encouraged to know which badge correlates with which fundraiser as a passive form of gatekeeping.

That particular one is for Knights of the Chalice 2 fundraiser, I believe.

Please don't take my informative post as an invitation to be explained what every badge means. I just felt like explaining that one simply because it is rather humorously worded. I *would* invite you to play the KOTC RPGs, however.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I don't. But I really intrested what that means.
Each badge implies participation in a certain fundraiser. It's passively encouraged to know which badge correlates with which fundraiser as a passive form of gatekeeping.

That particular one is for Knights of the Chalice 2 fundraiser, I believe.

Please don't take my informative post as an invitation to be explained what every badge means. I just felt like explaining that one simply because it is rather humorously worded. I *would* invite you to play the KOTC RPGs, however.
Thank you. I still have some questions, but maybe some day everything became clear.

I played in first KOTC. My first impression was: "Lul, turn based Tiba? Where are all these Brazilians?" I haven't ended this, however. Maybe later.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom