Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Awesome news and horrible news.

deuxhero

Arcane

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
A fighting game that involves Bloo makes me think, for some reason, of Rise of the Robots, and that it will be on a similar level of awesomeness.

For the young 'uns of you out there, that means that this game will be Shit.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
What's the incest show you speak of?

I used to enjoy Dexter, Samurai Jack, Billy and Mandy, Foster's and C:KND, but I only have some very superficial insight into the others.

deuxhero

Arcane
Reject_666_6 said:
What's the incest show you speak of?

Ben 10. They tried to cover it up (with forced "Safe" pairings) in the sequel serieses, but they only made it more blatant ("You'd think I'd go with you if Ben wasn't here?")

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Your fault, CK. All those imouto hentai you posted have warped their fragile little mind.

deuxhero

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
There was nothin blatant about it when they were kids, ffs, why do you people have such dirty minds

Uh huh...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom