Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Another FO3 Cover depravation

Lumpy

Arcane
Hey guyes, I hear this might be the Fallout 3 boxart.
fallout.jpg

If it is I'm gonna kill myself.

Lumpy

Arcane
Oh wait, that's the Fallout 1 cover. It's pretty good actually.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Lumpy said:
Hey guyes, I hear this might be the Fallout 3 boxart.
fallout.jpg

If it is I'm gonna kill myself.

It won't be for 2 good reasons:
Reason #1 - "Interplay"
Reason #2 - M Rated (If you don't know what I mean it's not my fault)

Section8

Cipher
You're wrong WhiskeyWolf, the reasons it will suck is because the power armour isn't posed dramatically enough. It needs to be facing forward, head dipped and lit from behind so it's all shadowy and spooky.

Oh, and you clearly see the guy on that box is standing in a fairly neutral pose, when the Brotherhood wouldn't be caught dead without their arms doin something dramatic, like crossing diagonally with an awesome handgun, probably a desert eagle in both hands.

Also - needs more bloom, grain filters and desaturated reds and blues so you get that fucking greyish green look that every single fucking horror or war movie this century <s>uses</s> overuses.

Radisshu

Prophet
Lumpy said:
Oh wait, that's the Fallout 1 cover. It's pretty good actually.

Uh, did you seriously think that was Bethesda's cover for a sec?

I think that poster is alright, apart from VaultBoy's uh.. build.

Section8

Cipher
Sorry to spoil your funeh, but that's a football. Not a pie.

Next you'll be telling me Hitler is actually just some kid and the Ash Ghoul is his dad who just happens to have a giant mutated proboscis sprouting from his face.

And still, nobody in the history of anything has ever thrown a football by holding it like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom