Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alpha Protocol has FOUR Sex Scenes!

MetalCraze

Arcane
Dionysus said:
MetalCraze said:
Just because they throw grenades with a stupid indicator doesn't mean it's an improvement.
Yeah, it is. In ME, there were very few enemies that could do anything but charge if the player took cover. It was the single biggest problem with the combat. In AP, it looks like most enemies will have 'nades, which should break up the peek-a-boo monotony. Of course, it would be even nicer to have other improvements, like group tactics and good level design.

Do you really believe that adding grenades would've relatively helped ME/AP's boring gameplay? Especially considering that in every single Obsidian's game combat was beyond terrible and as evidenced by AP game videos - nothing has changed. The only real way to break peek-a-boo monotony is by completely removing it - there are much better shooter gameplays.

Phelot

Arcane
Finally! A game to satisfy my life long dream of having sex four times.

Dickweed

Educated
Black said:
I like how when I say Fallout people hear Fallout 2.
Might be because most people seem to think both of them are GRATE GAMES BEST EVAR and also because it's impossible to find interviews and previews for games that came out in the 1990s (and that's where this kind of shit pops up anyways, never on the box EXCEPT FALLOUT 2 GOT MILLENIUM).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom