Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

About post deletion

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Um...so I'm guessing that posts are set to be "auto-approved" here? Because that would be a lot of work.

EDIT: And this post appeared instantly, so I guess so. But why then does it show a specific moderator next to "post approved?"

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Andhaira + Prosper + Bryce and his various incarnations.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Um...so I'm guessing that posts are set to be "auto-approved" here? Because that would be a lot of work.

EDIT: And this post appeared instantly, so I guess so. But why then does it show a specific moderator next to "post approved?"

Only newly registered posters need to be approved, and they're set to auto approve after they got enough posts approved.

GreyViper

Prophet
DraQ I think you have spent to much time in BSN and the current system is fine as it is. Besides most shitposters will ragequit and leave anyway barring few exceptions. In a way the current system is similar to Fallout Underground, minus the mods that become available if your a full member. So im not sure what your crying about?

Slash

Novice
Why was my post in the Monsanto thread not approved? It was totally on topic and relevant.

GreyViper

Prophet
I have?
:smug:
That's news to me.
:smug:
Im sure, since Jaded players need drama, whether they realize it or not.

Besides most shitposters will ragequit and leave anyway barring few exceptions.
Just quoting someone's join date has never before been so valid and ad rem response.
In other words:
No. No, they won't.[/quote]
Pfft thats so over used and means nothing anymore. Its like asking you why didnt you register at 2004. Besides how do you know Im not and alt of long time user, maybe even Andy alt like Trash used to think. But truth to be told I wasted my oldfag time in NMA and Forgotten Wars. This place didn't really hit my radar until few years back .
Anyway if you want to discuss this further PM me, not that I see any point.

DraQ

Arcane
Besides how do you know Im not and alt of long time user
Because a long time user would know that assumption of shitposters ragequitting and leaving on their own in significant quantities is wrong.
Codex isn't a self-cleaning dump, unfortunately.
A long time user would also know that I never had registered or even lurked on BSN, or any Bioware forum prior to BSN if such existed, I rarely even follow the links leading there for lulz, but I digress.

Of course, you could be someone's alt and just trolling by posting what you knew was false, but why assume I'd be interested in meaningful dialogue in such case?

No matter the scenario "Joined: Jan 10, 2011" is a valid and completely sufficient response to your prior post - either as an offhand response to trolling or as a matter-of-fact statement that you simply don't know how things work here due to being a relative newfag.
:obviously:

GreyViper

Prophet
Because a long time user would know that assumption of shitposters ragequitting and leaving on their own in significant quantities is wrong.
Codex isn't a self-cleaning dump, unfortunately.
A long time user would also know that I never had registered or even lurked on BSN, or any Bioware forum prior to BSN if such existed, I rarely even follow the links leading there for lulz, but I digress.

Of course, you could be someone's alt and just trolling by posting what you knew was false, but why assume I'd be interested in meaningful dialogue in such case?

No matter the scenario "Joined: Jan 10, 2011" is a valid and completely sufficient response to your prior post - either as an offhand response to trolling or as a matter-of-fact statement that you simply don't know how things work here due to being a relative newfag.
:obviously:
There is a fatal flaw in your line of reasoning, making your point moot. You assume a long time user would care about you and your forum browsing habits, but your somewhat right that I was trolling you a bit.

Phelot

Arcane
Uh, I've only ever done one of those.

BUT IT WAS GLORIOUS

Yeah one specifically like that but there have been others in a similar vein like the one about the Chink girl or something...kind of like an anti-Phelot style thread. Phelot has a knack of making self satisfied smug threads about all the fucking and house buying he does and that's even more annoying...

:lol: Dude, I'm in direct competition with Crispy for being one of the most pathetic posters, when have I ever been smug?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

BUT IT WAS GLORIOUS

Yeah one specifically like that but there have been others in a similar vein like the one about the Chink girl or something...kind of like an anti-Phelot style thread. Phelot has a knack of making self satisfied smug threads about all the fucking and house buying he does and that's even more annoying...

:lol: Dude, I'm in direct competition with Crispy for being one of the most pathetic posters, when have I ever been smug?

Well you have a happy go lucky air that is both inspiring and annoying particularly with your round about 'look I have sex' style posts in random topics.

Don't get me wrong, you and Crispy are bros and I'm just kidding around...DraQ is the one that is really becoming unbearable with his holier than thou, 'I'm so great cause I memorised every book in Morrowind' smugness.

Phelot

Arcane

BUT IT WAS GLORIOUS

Well you have a happy go lucky air that is both inspiring and annoying particularly with your round about 'look I have sex' style posts in random topics.

Don't get me wrong, you and Crispy are bros and I'm just kidding around...DraQ is the one that is really becoming unbearable with his holier than thou, 'I'm so great cause I memorised every book in Morrowind' smugness.

If it is any consolation, there is no more sex occurring here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom