Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A True Star Control 2 Sequel?

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
<strong>[ Game -> Update ]</strong>

<p>Alex Ness, Toys for Bob's producer, has mentioned on his <a title="sss" target="_self" href="http://www.toysforbob.com/database/tfb_news.html">blog</a> about the possibility of a real Star Control 2 sequel (STAR CONTROL 3 NEVER HAPPENED! YOU HEAR ME? NEVER HAPPENED!) as <a title="sss" target="_self" href="http://www.toysforbob.com/database/tfb_games.html">Toys for Bob</a> has recently acquired the rights to make more sequels to the venerable franchise.</p><blockquote><p>We (I) want us to do a Star Control sequel," Ness wrote, adding, "it's
very hard to convince large publishing companies that a new Star
Control would sell very well in the current video game market. But
maybe, just maybe, if enough of you people out there send me e-mails
requesting that Toys For Bob do a legitimate sequel to Star Control 2,
I'll be able to show them to [Toys For Bob parent company] Activision,
along with a loaded handgun, and they will finally be convinced to roll
the dice on this thing. </p></blockquote><p>If you want to make gaming great again, you will immediately email him (alexness@toysforbob.com) and sign, in blood, your desire for a new Star Control game.
</p>

LlamaGod

Cipher
Maybe someone awesome will write a Ur Quan Masters review sometime soon...

Star Control 2 with prettier bells and whistles and more stability.

1000000011111113958/10000000010000

by Patrick "Sol Invictus" Monahan

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Maybe someone awesome will write a Ur Quan Masters review sometime soon...
I'm working on it. It'll be done sometime next week maybe 'cause all my friends are leaving for vacation and it'll just be me, my computer, and a rabbit.

Jason

chasing a bee
showma12.jpg

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Heh, I used to love doing that to my rabbit. But know he's too smart for those old tricks and he's too busy dying anyway.

EDIT: Hey, how's that GalCiv 2 coming along anyway, dickface?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom