Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News March of the Eagles is released

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Tags: March of the Eagles; Paradox Interactive

Paradox has let loose the Napoleonic scrapper March of the Eagles. While I'm told that the multiplayer is excellent I'm not certain it will hold up for longer play. Especially in singleplayer. Do tell me I'm wrong.

Take control of one of the great powers of Europe and push for land and naval dominance in a decade swirling with fire, smoke and dark acts of betrayal as each nation pushes towards its objectives.

Set at the height of the Napoleonic Wars, March of the Eagles is a wargame friendly to newcomers to Paradox Development Studio's stable of award-winning strategy titles, while still having the streamlined diplomacy perfect for cutthroat scheming for both newcomers and veterans alike. Go forth to the battlefield and take on your friends and rivals in multiplayer games for up to 32 players, that will have you not talking to each other for weeks afterwards.​

So, a new lite Paradox title such as Sengoku or a game that can stand on its own?

oscar

Arcane
Sounds like it could be pretty fun in multiplayer. Far too broke at the moment but perhaps an eventual Codex multiplayer attempt will be in order.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
I "tried the demo" before deciding if i would buy this or not, decided not to, it has little to no depth of country development and focuses almost exclusively on combat... combat being what it is in these paradox games, doesn´t leave much to enjoy.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I grow weary of Paradox and their shovelware. There's only so many ways to flog the same hoary old country LARP game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom