Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Crusader Kings II patch 1.091 released... and it works!

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Tags: Crusader Kings II; Paradox Interactive

Today Paradox Interactive released a new patch for their game Crusader Kings II. This couldn't have come sooner as the 1.09 patch released with the Republics DLC was for many people so broken as to make the game unplayable.

Some of the included fixes:
  • Fixed a bug preventing some people from building new trade posts
  • The Muslim Invasion CB now requires either a foothold in or border with the target kingdom
  • Fixed a bug with Tanistry that could cause Game Over
The full patch notes can be found here.

I've personally tested an hour of the new patch and I can confirm that there was no Muslim Invasion of Greece and that Tanistry just works, without any obvious problems. Interestingly all the Kingdoms in Spain also survived, but for now I'll bump that up to chance rather than a fix.

Unfortunately Republics still seem to be unbalanced.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
While I do like the patch notes they really keep the republics as OP as possible. Seriously, free CB's on every coastal city and insane income make them take over pretty much everything.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
I had Kingdoms in Spain survive every once in awhile, often with odd results like Navarre ruining everyone's shit.

Republics are still broken...damn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom