Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Crusader Kings II goes Russian

Trash

Pointing and laughing.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What the fuck is this shit? Now we are covering the release of every new DLC? Seriously? It's a few new portraits, textures and some music, is it worth any news? Stop posting useless shit in news. If you have nothing to write about then don't write about anything.

PorkaMorka

Arcane
The important news would be when Gamersgate marks this shit down to 25-50 cents. Buying it at full price sends the wrong message.

Wise Emperor

Arcane
It's just cosmetic add ons, but I would rather pay 0,50-10 euros for each DLC made by Paradox, than hour long Mass Effect DLC prized 15 bucks. Obviously I would prefer full expansion, for let's say 20 bucks, but times have changed.

...and also Paradox actually make good games, patching them for 2-3 years.

The only thing I don't understand, why they give Greeko-Georgian influenced Iranians and Southern Slav influenced Turkic people pale ruskie faces?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom