Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance Website Launched

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Divinity 2; Larian Studios

<p>The official site for Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance, the expansion to Divinity 2, launched. Officially.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Read the press release <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/98116-divinity-ii-flames-of-vengeance-website-launched.html" target="_blank">over at this site</a> where we store our press releases and other stuff we really can't be bothered with.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>There's also a <a href="http://www.flamesofvengeance.com/faq.php#jumptocontent" target="_blank">FAQ</a> in case you don't know about the game and need more details.</p>
<blockquote>
<p><strong>What is Divinity II - Flames of Vengeance?</strong><br />Divinity II - Flames of Vengeance is the next chapter in the Divinity saga and is an expansion for Divinity II - Ego Draconis. It continues and concludes the story of the Dragon Knight.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/98116-divinity-ii-flames-of-vengeance-website-launched.html">Gamebanshee</a></p>

relootz

Scholar
Please don't torrent the Divinity games guys, it's from a flemish Belgian developer and they deserve your support!

:love:

Why is it called Flames of Vengeance?

"At the end of Divinity II - Ego Draconis, the dragon knight was left in a bit of a pickle, causing quite a lot of commotion among players."

Translation: "Even fans of the game didn't enjoy that shit we pulled at the end."

Seboss

Liturgist
Kinda looking forward to it. Divinity combat was a bore fest once you got some decent levels in magic missile but dialogs were not so bad, and the ending was a nice twist.
At least it makes an otherwise fairly predictable story a little memorable. So much for C&C however.

I'm with Donkey Balls, I'm curious about the 'real' ending. No way I'm going to burn $40 on it though.

DaveO

Erudite
I believe I said this before when I stated that the expansion title is appropriate given how many people were burned on the regular game.

Phelot

Arcane
DD2 was a mixed bag... the dragon combat was terrible. If you liked the first games combat then you should have enjoyed the second games combat as well since they recreated it rather flawlessly.

It had some cool story elements, nice atmosphere, but otherwise it was pretty mediocre. I'll probably check this expansion out eventually.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Genma:TheDestroyer said:
Why is it called Flames of Vengeance?

"At the end of Divinity II - Ego Draconis, the dragon knight was left in a bit of a pickle, causing quite a lot of commotion among players."

Translation: "Even fans of the game didn't enjoy that shit we pulled at the end."
YOU GOT BE TROLLED BRO, YO.
LOLOLOLOL.
FUCKIN' POPAMOLE NEXT GEN.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DraQ is just a hypocrite. Guess where I know him from. Polish TES forum, of course he joined after Oblivion was released. He's also a fucking furfag, thinking that reptiles are superior to humans.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Konjad said:
DraQ is just a hypocrite. Guess where I know him from. Polish TES forum, of course he joined after Oblivion was released. He's also a fucking furfag, thinking that reptiles are superior to humans.
AND THAT'S TOTALLY TRUE BRO, YO.
TRUE STORY BRO.
naga_kanya_the_snake_woman_zf52.jpg

DraQ

Arcane
Angthoron said:
DraQ said:
Konjad said:
Divinity II was boring as hell, waste of money :|
You enjoyed oblivious - guess what your opinion is worth.

But what if he enjoyed it for what it is? :smug:
Then he is still attracted to shit. :smug:

Konjad said:
DraQ is just a hypocrite. Guess where I know him from. Polish TES forum, of course he joined after Oblivion was released.
And which I joined over a half a year after joining the Codex and ran OB into the ground with my first or second post there, yes. :roll:

Angthoron

Arcane
DraQ said:
Konjad said:
DraQ is just a hypocrite. Guess where I know him from. Polish TES forum, of course he joined after Oblivion was released.
And which I joined over a half a year after joining the Codex and ran OB into the ground with my first or second post there, yes. :roll:

I believe a lot of Codexers joined TES-themed forums after Oblivion and F3 were released in order to congratulate the Bethesda fans on new, excellent additions to the TES family and share with them the insights on storyline and writing...

DraQ

Arcane
Angthoron said:
DraQ said:
Konjad said:

I believe a lot of Codexers joined TES-themed forums after Oblivion and F3 were released in order to congratulate the Bethesda fans on new, excellent additions to the TES family and share with them the insights on storyline and writing...

Well, I was on TESF before I joined the Codex, but lost the battle with the unending wave of retards and got banned from there, without really having any reason to return. I did lurk here a lot before joining, though.

BTW: Since there seems to be a poo-flinging battle between me and Konjad, did you know he specified his sex as female on said Polish forum? Fucking internet tranny. :x

Felix

Arcane
BRO, HE ROLEPLAYING AND STUFF ON THE INTERWEBZ, HORRRIBLE PLACE.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom