Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Witcher 2 News

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: CD Projekt; Witcher, The

CD Projekt <a href="http://www.gamerzines.com/xbox-360/news/rise-of-the-white-wolf-suspend.html">considers</a> releasing the console port of TW, Rise of the White Wolf, after releasing TW2.
<br>
<br>
<p style="margin-left:50px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-top-color:#ffffff;padding:5px;border-right-color:#bbbbbb;border-left-color:#ffffff;border-bottom-color:#bbbbbb;">Development on that title (Rise of the White Wolf) was suspended after things didn't work out with Widescreen Games and that's where it remains, suspended but not cancelled. Ultimately we walked away because of concerns over deadlines and the overall quality of the project and I'd say that the guys at Widescreen weren't solely to blame for that.
<br>
<br>
Walking away was a very hard thing to do but I think we learned a lot about outsourcing and we'd love to see Rise of the White Wolf released on consoles at some point, perhaps we could go back to that after the release of The Witcher 2.</p>
<br>
<br>
The Witcher 2 is scheduled for PC later in 2010.
<br>
Will it have naked Dryads again? We can only hope.
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/96686-the-witcher-rise-of-the-white-wolf-after-the-witcher-2.html">Gamebansheeeee</A>

Black

Arcane
Did they already consider it and it turned out to be vaporware?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Gerrard said:
VentilatorOfDoom said:
The Witcher 2 is scheduled for PC later in 2010.
It is?

Them's the word, though I think CD Projekt later noted they were misquoted or summat in that interview.

Late 2010 shouldn't shock anyone, and they probably can't afford to delay it longer before their creditors come knocking at the door looking to impound shit.

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
I have read that thread at rpg watch, their discussion is so civilized it almost made me throw up (no offence). God bless the Codex.

Medic

Scholar
Patron
That is all very interesting... but everyone (me) wants to already know of we can bone (masturbate to) chicks in W2, like this one...

3181681349_0b5b30296a.jpg

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
That's not The Witcher 2 news.

It's somehow remotely related - meanwhile look at the picture above if you're bored.

Late 2010 shouldn't shock anyone, and they probably can't afford to delay it longer before their creditors come knocking at the door looking to impound shit

Exactly, releasing a game every 4/5 years won't work for long.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
VentilatorOfDoom said:
That's not The Witcher 2 news.

It's somehow remotely related - meanwhile look at the picture above if you're bored.
It's remotely related to The Witcher 2 while actually being about the console port of the original. The title is misleading.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom