Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mod News NWN Community Expansion Pack release date announced

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: BioWare; Neverwinter Nights: Community Expansion Pack

A <a href=http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=329524&forum=48&sp=60>post</a> at the <a href=http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/main.html>BioWare boards</a> by <b>Eligio_Sacateca</b> suggests that the CEP will be released to the general NWN modding public on the 24th of March.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>Let's start a countdown together, shall we? Today is March 13. That puts us 11 days from release of the Community Expansion Pack.
<br>
<br>
Holy avenger, batman! That means the CEP will be released on Wednesday, March 24th!
<br>
<br>
Please consider this a formal announcement; you can mark it in your calendar. I'm sure the trolls and naysayers are just waiting to pounce on this announcement and, in spite of their ignorance, will quickly claim it is another release date we will miss. Let them. You and I know, after all, that we are 11 days from release of the CEP.
<br>
<br>
More details to follow in the coming week about the packaging and the sites where the CEP will be available, including mirrors.
<br>
<br>
See you in 11 days.</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
Look for it to be included in the upcoming Neverwinter Nights <i>Platinum</i> next to an authentic Aribeth plate mail bikini.
<br>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.planetneverwinter.com/">Planet Neverwinter</a>

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Holy avenger, batman! That means the CEP will be released on Wednesday, March 24th!

Holy Spandex Tights, Batman! We're so nice we don't bother with just telling people how many days are left, we add it up for them so they won't have to think and we present the final result! Huzzah!

Seriously though, good luck with it. Hopefully the release date isn't shifted.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It'd be really funny if they did fuck it up and miss the release date.

Anonymous

They probably will, it's NWN after all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom