Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bethesda opens Fallout 3 forums

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Tags: Bethesda Softworks; Fallout 3

To celebrate the release of the British soldiers by Iran, <a href=http://www.bethsoft.com>Bethesda</a> has opened <a href=http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showforum=33>official Fallout 3 forums</a>. A mandatory "We are huge Fallout fans!" statement was made promptly.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>Congrats on being the first few to post on our new Fallout boards! Our team is very exciting to be developing Fallout 3. Our developers are huge fans of the game, and we look forward to bringing you the next chapter in its story.</blockquote>In unrelated news, our old comrade Steve Meister is the lead programmer. He sends his love.
<br>
<br>
<br>
Thanks, Stargelman

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Officer Buck Savage gives this a hearty thumbs up.

buck_thumbs_up_small.jpg

serch

Magister
Do you want total war? Yes we want total war!
Do you want fucking war? Yes we want fucking war!
November 1939, eastern front line
Machine gun fire, defending our pride
Four months of hell, thousands of bombs fell
Antaa tulla tänne vaan, SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE!
PERKELE!
CHORUS:
WAR - Winter war
WAR - Bowe to no one
WAR - Winter war
WAR - Kill them all
Russia beaten up, over 200000 communists dead
If they want a new war, this time will kill them all
CHORUS

MountainWest

Scholar
I forsee only love and understanding.

Some moderator said:
The game will be unveiled realtively soon, and I imagine most of the people who don't like what they then see will simply leave. They've known Fallout 3 was coming for a while, and most of them have been convinced Bethesda will do a bad job, so I doubt they're going to start trolling if they feel their suspicious have been confirmed.

User was nabbed fit

Go forth and close shut the forums of retardation.

ViolentOpposition said:
Go forth and close shut the forums of retardation.

I've already been warned once, all because I asked if Todd sucked his way to the top. I don't see what was wrong with that inquiry.

Seboss

Liturgist
Good Lord, Beth definitely opened the Pandora's Box today. At last, the real fun begins.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom