Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Fargus
Fargus
I put both cringy clownettes on ignore because otherwise it felt like half of the threads on Dex were about them. I did chuckle from this unnexpected spectacle in Starfield thread, so thanks for that. I guess you could say "double kill" because the game in its current state is a joke too :lol:
Fargus
Fargus
Also if you dramatically nuke yourself then stay that way. Or dont nuke yourself and cool down a bit and then come back... But i guess any dumb bitch that has "Queen" in username just have to be an attention whoring drama queen. Every damn time.
JamesDixon
JamesDixon
You're welcome. I find the cow's antics amusing and she's so much fun to make fun of.

I honestly think she is 85 IQ. I know that she thinks with her pussy and values it most of all. You should see her attack me over being an "incel" and be proud of being a whore. It's rather amusing to see that her value diminishes daily as she ages. :lol:
Fargus
Fargus
Yeah they always go "Ya'll incels! I'll bathe in your tears" route. Sad cunts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom