Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight.

Axel_am
Axel_am
Get out
Luzur
Luzur
Did you know a woman's lips has the same texture of a man's testicle?
TheCumGuzzler
TheCumGuzzler
I love meat, I love the feeling it gives me inside my mouth when I swallow its juices, I can't get enough meat.
Lady Error
Lady Error
Vegan is murder of plants then
Spectral Pontifex
Spectral Pontifex
Of course, life springs from death. I prefer to kill the less-feeling green beings of this planet rather than mass slaughter of creatures who exhibit individualities and feelings akin to our own.
Spectral Pontifex
Spectral Pontifex
"There Verethraghna, made by Ahura, proclaimed thus: If it weren't for me, no reverence and prayer for the Ox-soul would endure among mankind, for the demonic Vyamburas, demon-worshippers, would shed the oxen blood and make it spill like a river." - Verethraghna Yasht 54
Lady Error
Lady Error
I don't subscribe to Hindu views on this. Their teachings have also been corrupted to some degree over thousands of years. And how do you know that plants feel less than animals? The fact is that we need to kill to survive while in this world - that is the way it is, no matter whether we like it or not.
Spectral Pontifex
Spectral Pontifex
And yet you can freely choose what to kill and how. You do not have to consume meat to live. Milk and eggs provide all the animal nutrients you need.
Buying meat from slaughterhouses is cowardice. I can respect people eating meat when they live closely connected to land - hunting, and farming - provided that they are not callous.
Lady Error
Lady Error
I am pretty sure that milk and eggs are not enough. The human body needs to eat meat to stay healthy and strong. That is also the reason why the globalists want to restrict or ban meat consumption among the general public.
Spectral Pontifex
Spectral Pontifex
It is enough. Unlike the vegan diet, the vegetarian one is whole on its own. There have been many lifelong vegetarians throughout history.
Spectral Pontifex
Spectral Pontifex
As to the globalists, they just suffer from a saviour syndrome, trying to fix problems caused by humanitarianism by another upped form of humanitarianism. I am not an absolutist pacifist. I merely believe that if bloodshed must exist then it should be directed towards wrongdoers and not animals or other innocents.
Lady Error
Lady Error
Considering that the globalists are poisoning everyone, I highly doubt that they want to save us. Maybe they think they are "saving the planet" by killing people off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom