Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Maxie
Maxie
Based and redpilled. Always keep your distance and leave hands free, in case you need to drop the assailant. Them bitches think a man's life is as easy as a cunt's.
Hobo Elf
Hobo Elf
Now she suspects you are gay. The relationship is virtually over.
turkishronin
turkishronin
she asked me later if I'm gay I said no I'm just a bit autistic
Konjad
Konjad
That's even worse
Lord of Riva
Lord of Riva
How about explaining to her that you are just a bit inexperienced, which seems to be the case, let her help you with that. In a week or two you are over this.
Maxie
Maxie
fucking decline enabler
Lord of Riva
Lord of Riva
Sorry, thats how I handled my first GF everyone starts new at some point. Why are you guys so afraid :-D
Maxie
Maxie
it's because weak men create hard times
Lord of Riva
Lord of Riva
But you are weak if you can't be honest, there is nothing wrong with accepting not having an experience and learning from it, you think it is mature to pretend you know what your are dong while you are incompetent? Please. It's part of growing up and getting competent and strong.
Maxie
Maxie
let's say that i do not share your limp dick values due to being brought up in a nomadic steppe tribe and not in a hippie commune
Hobo Elf
Hobo Elf
Hope the relationship wasn't serious.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom