Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight.

Maxie
Maxie
stop making unreasonable demands. who the fuck are you to make them anyway, you contribute nothing to this website. delete this profile post before i get really angry.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
That's what all Vatniks say
Ryzer
Is everyone not workshipping the midget Jew a vatnik?
Maxie
Maxie
wow such a kneejerk reaction. you can't fight youre own nature.
Ryzer
But I'm not a vatnik, I don't agree with this war, this is unjust. My stance is just that russian slavs are still slavs and as such, I can't hate them.
Maxie
Maxie
notice how i didnt ask. amazing.
Modron
Modron
How 'bout this you can exchange your Vatnik tag for Possibly Retarded. Fair, no?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom