Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Angthoron
Angthoron
I like to keep people in the dark regarding my true nature.
Eyestabber
Eyestabber
AH, so you got corpses in your basement too?
Angthoron
Angthoron
Isn't that what sane people do?!
Eyestabber
Eyestabber
Sane people know that meat regenerates vitality and bones can be used for either crafting or alchemy. :D
Scroo
Scroo
And don't forget that a human will at least give 3 scraps of leather
Angthoron
Angthoron
Well I changed my avatar to a witcher. Does this work?
Eyestabber
Eyestabber
See? Scrooge knows what I'm talking about. Also, DU needs to add an option to brofist avatar changes.
Angthoron
Angthoron
Who wants a serenade?
Eyestabber
Eyestabber
Crooked Bee does, she just LOVES The Witcher and Dandelion is her favorite Witcher, I'm sure of it.
Angthoron
Angthoron
@CrookedBee, Wubwubwub dubdub brrrt piu piu wuuuubwubwubbbbbb. :dubstep serenade:
Angthoron
Angthoron
I can't tag people here? Lame.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom