Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight.

Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
As long as it takes to stamp out nazism out of you.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
In order to destroy the nazis, you must become the nazis
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
You will be a civil and peaceful nation once again, my friend, Russian Armed Forces will make sure of that.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
When they've finished buggering each other
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
There'll be enough buggering for everyone.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Not for you you're on potato-picking duty
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
Potatos will get their share too.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Your penis is too small
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
For the amount of butt-owning they have already received from us, of course my circumference would be a bit lacking. But we'll enjoy it nonetheless.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
It's ok. Sergeant Nikolay has a pretty skirt and some nice heels for you to try on
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
As much as it pains me to see how desperately you're crying out for denazification, I'm afraid we're too busy with cockholes now. Your country will have to wait.
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
But you can always enlist as a mercenary, if you want to settle the score with le ebul r*skies so much. Poles will show the way.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Wait a second. How can you be srus goblin if you're frens with Maxine?

Something is not adding up here
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
It's 'Russia', spell the name properly you nazi.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
You weren't even an orc all along. Son, I am disappoint
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
To deny me Russianism is an offence.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
*ruffles Polishman's scalp lovingly*
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
You can become Russian too. You WILL become Russian once our army marches in and frees your people from the tyranny of your nazi government. Stay tuned.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
"our"

Ok Polishman
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
Oh, since you mentioned him, that's not the real Maxie. Maxie never was a heinous russophobe, he loved Russia. Real Maxie requested to delete his profile on RPGCodex sometime in summer 2021, after which he left for good. The reason why he decided to do so is unknown.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom