Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight.

whydoibother
whydoibother
The last monday, and the monday before that, were off days for us due to national holidays. This is my first monday in a while where I have to work.
Many sads.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Whoa me too! Based holiday havers
Tweed
Tweed
Wagie wagie, back in your cagie.
whydoibother
whydoibother
Well technically my cage is the second kitchen that was adapted to be my home office, and I am here sitting at the desk in front of two monitors regardless if I'm working or not.
But the mental cage is real :negative:
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
It's only a cage if you let it be
puur prutswerk
puur prutswerk
How can you have free will if you have a job description?
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
How can you have free will if your finances are handed out to you by the state?
puur prutswerk
puur prutswerk
How can you have free will if you need money to survive?
whydoibother
whydoibother
Free will is invented by New York masonic jews to sell colored T-shirts.
puur prutswerk
puur prutswerk
That is why i say the value of money is the farts of Satan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom