Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight.

GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Maxie
Maxie
anglos are celtic and celts are also brown. surrounded by niggas smh
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Show me on the map where the jews took your gold
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Maxie you are anglo too
Maxie
Maxie
no
GrafvonMoltke
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
NecroLord nah, graf is anglo who moved to chyna, chinkoids booted him out and he settled in KZ where he drinks kymus and eats plov
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
In the world of internet retards "left" means "booted out" and drinking kumis and eating plov is some dirty act equivalent to taking it up the ass (a long-standing Russian army tradition I'm sure lil willy is very familiar with)
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
notice, i didn't mention any gay buttsecks, graf is getting ahead of himself as usual
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
As a seasoned veteran of the VDV I'm sure you were thinking about it
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
stop excusing your gay fantasies graf
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Do you do gay stuff when you roll around in fountains?
Maxie
Maxie
kurwa idźcie się spamować na PM
GrafvonMoltke
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
idźcie na chuj shmaxie
Maxie
Maxie
sam spierdalaj pederasto
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Imma take ten dorra on Maxim, plz
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
od pederasta slysze
Maxie
Maxie
pederasty* się mówi, ucz się ruśniaku po ludzku a pilnie się ucz
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
nah

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom