Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Where do these email titles come from?

Maxie
Maxie
bastard. Putin's grandmother was called szełomowa
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
never met any. I know Шаламов, but Шеломов is super suspicious
Ryzer
Still more Ukrainian ethnically speaking than Zelenskyy, kek.
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Meet "slavs" on codex, non-stop ranting about jews

Meet a slav in real life, no mention of jews at all

Puzzling, no?
Fargus
Fargus
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
We will know the truth when Putin flees for his life to Israel by the end of the SVO debacle
Stavrophore
Stavrophore
GrafvonMoltke

Gee why english people don't talk about pakis and niggers when you meet them, but privately detest them? Some are super cucked so they don't blame the people, but detest the behavior
Stavrophore
Stavrophore
"what is happening with these lower class people" so they still detest niggers/pakis but can't tell it publicly. It's like retard westerners telling "i don't hate people but government" or crying "whataboutism".
Maxie
Maxie
zamknij pysk i przestań mi tu pikać
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
You seem upset
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
Fargus document like this won't use her maiden surname
NecroLord
NecroLord
Stavrophore
Westerners worship, but, at the same time, loathe niggers and other brownies. Always have.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Hol up, if I worship nig nogs and poopyskins why do I want to stick your head down a toilet while screaming NYERUUGGHHHHH at the same time?
NecroLord
NecroLord
Keep worshipping niggers.
The West is on its way to being fully niggerized.
History is already being blackwashed, as is the culture and media, where literally every fucking commercial must have at least one nigger or brownie in it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom