Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight.

Parsimonious cook
Parsimonious cook
Yes, they basically stole the future of this country in 1968 for 21 years (I will grant that 1948 was our own fault). It´s pretty painful to reflect on all the missed opportunities... A repeat of something like that has to be prevented at all cost.
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
ukraps keep stealing my money.
Ryzer
It's thank to the iron curtain that Prague isn't like Paris or London.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
Always funny seeing eastern yuropoors jump at the shadows of the past into a 'out of the pan into the fire' type situation.
Parsimonious cook
Parsimonious cook
Not nearly as funny as watching western cucks trying to build the communism we escaped from a moment ago.
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
ukraps are violating the NAP by stealing from me, they have forfeited their rights to self defense
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
can't wait for ukrap funding to be cut
Parsimonious cook
Parsimonious cook
Not happening bro, deal with it. All your cash belongs to Zelensky now.
Ryzer
There's nothing wrong with what I said, if Poland and czechia wasn't under the eastern block, they would be more or less in the same state than France or UK or Sweden.
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
Poland and such are like they are because they were until recently very poor and migrants had no desire to go there.
Storyfag
Storyfag
True, but the brotherly love of the Soviet Union contributed to that poverty. A lot. You can't imagine the amount of resources that were siphoned East without due compensation. So, in a sense, Ryzer has a point. Not the one he's trying to make tho :lol:
Ryzer
Until they become rich and fully transition into a Western country™ that everyone envies(not).
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
eastern countries have just as much pozz as western countries, do I need to remind you of where cdprojekt is?
Storyfag
Storyfag
Eh, not as much. But we're getting closer and closer.
Ryzer
At least you don't speak Russian.
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
it only seems like not as much because they're not as wealthy, the virus is there ready to express itself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom