Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Sigourn
Sigourn
Then again, 2022 shows massive progress in my profile posting standards. I've deleted almost every retarded comment.
Sigourn
Sigourn
The thing that troubles me the most is how much time I spent talking about game lists and so on. The reason I browse through my profile posts was because I wanted to nail down the years in which I played and completed certain games. My most profile gaming year was 2019, when I completed just SEVEN games. My worst was 2016, when I completed just three...
Sigourn
Sigourn
To think I wasted so much time on Morrowind and New Vegas, on making "games to play" lists and more moronic shit like that. It makes me feel sad, but at the same time more hopeful for the future, given I've dropped those two for good.
Sigourn
Sigourn
Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. Either I was too harsh on some of the games I beat after release, or I have completely forgotten how bad certain aspects of them were, remembering only the good stuff. I have fond memories of Koudelka, and yet I trashed it and called it a "storyfags" game.
fork
Judging by this short thread, you're still in fact a massive faggot.
Sigourn
Sigourn
You are an unironic edgelord, which is even worse.
Humbaba
Humbaba
Hermano, are you alright?
Kev Inkline
Kev Inkline
Deleting old comments is pretty cuck behavior, tbh. Just own up your momentarily idiotism like the rest of us.
Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
This sounds like autism or OCD.
Sigourn
Sigourn
I deleted them just because I cringed whenever I had to search for something useful in my profile. Turns out, the only useful things I found where exactly what I came looking for (when I had played certain games).
Sigourn
Sigourn
And yeah, it really read like an autistic person's profile.
Humbaba
Humbaba
Self realisation is the first step

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom