Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

CyberWhale
Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
Fantadomat you are going to die from high blood pressure related issues or maybe a bullet idk.
fantadomat
fantadomat
bullet or stab,maybe,but nah me blood pressure is top,even in dangerous situation cops and docs were impressed by my chill blood pressure.
Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
So you are just filled with hate but are not fueled by it. Interesting.
fantadomat
fantadomat
what hate,i am filled with love mate
Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
Ahh the Jester sub-type. Very well then. Peace and love.
Humbaba
Humbaba
Fanta only hates Turks
Üstad
Üstad
Every Bulgar is part Turk though.
Üstad
Üstad
CyberWhale how did you make fantadomat butthurt to you? it's easy but I want to know.
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
Turk's less successful brothers. They still can't wrap their heads around how Arab LARPing Turks destroyed and subjugated their Byzantine LARPing asses. R00fles, as one prestigious Codex member would say.
Üstad
Üstad
: DD
Üstad
Üstad
We didn't larp as byzantines though. Where are you from btw?

Edit: Nevermind the first sentence misread, lol.
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
I just rate everybody's posts appropriately and people get buttmad enough to shitpost my profile as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom