Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

NJClaw
NJClaw
All profits will be devolved to the Crispy's foundation
salaciousbcrumb
salaciousbcrumb
How would YOU prove it? And why are you so upset?
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Is it a bet or not?
salaciousbcrumb
salaciousbcrumb
Also how about you stop being a cuck and post your thoughts instead of just rating posts like a coward?
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Is it a bet or not?
salaciousbcrumb
salaciousbcrumb
check the thread
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Yeah no thanks, receipts are easy enough to fake with basic html skills. I'll take a gift card instead and you can post that after I've redeemed it.

Edit: also, this is not a PM, it's a public post on your profile.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Thought so, chickenshit.
salaciousbcrumb
salaciousbcrumb
I took the bet, but you want a handout, I'll donate to a charity if you can prove me wrong. If I prove you wrong you donate to a charity.
I'm not paying you in giftcards you sad little man.
Who takes payments in giftcards except third world scammers?
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Thought so, chickenshit. You can shove your proposal up your arse, you're about as trustworthy as a Nigerian prince.
salaciousbcrumb
salaciousbcrumb
You have just outed yourself as a greedy little scammer who if he could prove me wrong would take money from charity. Well done. If you proved me wrong I would have paid out to a charity as well as I am honest and honor my bets. What a scumbag you are.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
You're trying to welsh on a bet that hasn't even been made yet, ya wanker, that much is obvious to anyone with half a brain. You don't get to set the terms on how the bet you're accepting is to be settled, and tailor that in the way that you can fake it in the simplest way possible after the fact. Also, guess what the favorite phrase of every welsher ever is? You just wrote it.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Now fuck off and go back to posting autistic drivel in that Murdoch-approved thread. I'm not wasting any more time from my day on you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom